West Coast Director of Business Development PCBA
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 30 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for a New Business Development Director to work remotely/virtually from the Western US, preferably in the Bay Area. Our client is a global electronics manufacturer with exceptional strengths in design and engineering - specifically within the global consumer electronics market. The focus of your new business development/hunting strategy will be targeting global consumer electronics prospects with an average sales deal size of $15-20m each.
Our EMS provider/client can handle nearly any size deal you can land so if you have a network of contacts that can you $100m + deals, this is the right place for you. We're looking for professionals with at least 5 years direct PCBA/EMS sales experience and with a minimum of 3 years selling directly in to the Consumer Electronics sector. Must have proven expertise landing/closing deals over $15m each as well as solid working knowledge of sales P&L. Travel can be extensive at times and will includes some international travel, when it is deemed safe to fly. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a world class manufacturing team and help support new business development all while working from a home office - or at times if needed, a corporate office. If you have solid professional experience selling Design, Engineering and volume Manufacturing into the Consumer Electronics sector, and are interested in a long-term career with a rapidly expanding company, we'd like to hear from you!
- BS or BA degree is preferred however 10 + years of relevant industry experience may work as well.
- Proven track record of selling EMS, PCBA & SMT services into the consumer electronics market is required.
- Must currently be living/working in the Western US along the coast or in the Bay Area.
- 10+ years of experience in a in a new business development role within the EMS industry and ability to articulate your business wins to major commercial aerospace OEM's and top tier primes.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship or be Green Card holders, to be considered for this position.
- Preference given to those with solid and upwardly mobile careers rooting from contract electronics manufacturing, consumer electronics companies.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $165-200K is our target range.
- Excellent commission structure on top of base salary.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.