VP Technical Sales Operations - Northeastern US
DCSI is conducting a search for an electronics company headquartered in the Northeastern US and with an international footprint, who's products include Embedded Computing, Ruggedized Computing and Software Services. Our client is looking for a very assertive and innovative Vice President of Technical Sales & Operations which will lead a team of Account Managers, Technical Sales and Sales Operations direct reports. This position is part of a succession plan to take over as the VP of Global Sales and it will put you directly in charge of advancing a very well established company's web presence, Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition and beyond. We're looking for someone who has a strong technical background and has held leadership positions in disciplines such as engineering, manufacturing and finally sales/business development. This position requires someone with at least 15 years of tangible embedded computing, ruggedized computing, industrial computing, storage and servers, and software with a major focus on leadership and team building. The goal is to find someone that has grown up through the ranks from engineering, manufacturing and into sales leadership that can be groomed for top leadership roles within this exciting and fast growing, private and profitably company.
- BS degree is preferred although a BA degree with exceptional technical experience may be suitable.
- 15+ years in progressive leadership roles with strong direct experience from an OEM and/or EMS provider supporting and Embedded Computing, Ruggedized Computing, Servers and Software supporting these products.
- Proven tangible accomplishments in building strong inside sales teams, technical sales and sales operations teams is a must have requirement.
- You must have an entrepreneurial minded & team building approach and have an understanding of how to expand a global technical company's sales presence and increase customer satisfaction.
- This position will be located in the Northeastern US and will have mostly minimum travel.
- Requires either a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Realistic first years income can range from $250-300K.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience is targeted from $200-210K.
- Excellent Variable and Bonus potential
- Outstanding company culture and long-term well defined career path.
- Excellent long-term benefits and relocation assistance.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.