VP Engineering/CTO DRAM/FLASH Memory
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 30 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for an innovative Vice President of Engineering/Chief Technical Officer. Our client is a rapidly expanding conglomeration of OEM's rolled into a powerful and robust global electronics company focused on embedded computing, super computing, advanced memory and flash. This particular opportunity will reside in the Bay Area of California and will be responsible for driving global strategy and product innovation, helping advance product lines in anticipation of future market needs, and partnering directly between customers needs and the internal design and manufacturing teams supporting advanced memory products like DRAM & Flash. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a world class manufacturing team and help support next generation products and driving the direction of a global publicly traded electronics company.
We are NOT LOOKING for someone to follow and existing path, take orders. We ARE LOOKING for someone with a passion for design and development of future generation memory and computing products, someone who is an entrepreneur who will bring their electrical HW/SW engineering experience to the table and innovate. If this describes you and what you're looking to accomplish in your career, we'd like to hear from you!
- BSEE, MSEE and/or similar technology focused education is required. Preference given to those who also have an MBA.
- Must have a lengthy and stable career background in the design and development of memory products, DRAM, FLASH, SSD and Edge Computing, Embedded Computing.
- 15+ years in progressive leadership/management roles where you've fostered advanced HW/SW innovation and design of all of the above mentioned products.
- Ability to articulate your entrepreneurial spirit and tangential accomplishments in advancing product innovation is a must have requirement.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship to be considered for this position.
- Strong working experience with bringing innovation and concepts into the market place, including extensive experience with managing ROI, solid P&L experience, is required.
- Currently living, or have the ability to immediately relocate, live and work in the Bay Area of California.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $300-350K is our target range.
- Excellent Bonuses available up to 60% of base salary.
- Generous equity component.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.