VIRTUAL Director of New Business Development
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 30 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for a New Business Development executive to work remotely/virtually from anywhere in the US. Our client is a steadily expanding and robust global electronics company focused on the design and manufacturing of PCBA's - from electrical engineering concepts to final assembly. This opportunity will be a remote/virtual role that will be focused on identifying and closing new business with a minimum deal size of $15m with a customer focus on Robotics and Automation, Industrial Controls, Semiconductor Capital Equipment, Mechatronics and complex mechanical systems assembly. We're looking for someone with between 5-15 years of PCBA experience and a proven track record of winning new business. This is a pure hunting role and only those who have the ability to illustrate a long history of achieving or exceeding, new business development wins of the right size, will be considered for this position. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a world class manufacturing team, work for a down to earth, knowledgeable and respected leader, and set yourself on a long-term career path with serious upward mobility. If you have solid professional experience as outlined above, and are interested in a long-term career with a rapidly expanding company, we'd like to hear from you!
- BA or BS 4 year degrees are required for this role. Preference given to those with a BSEE or similar BS degree is preferred.
- Proven track record of selling EMS, PCBA & SMT services into the Industrial Controls, Semiconductor Cap Equipment, Robotics and Automation sectors is required.
- Must have proven track record of closing deals of at least $15m a piece.
- 5-15+ years of experience in a in a new business development role within the EMS industry. We're ideally looking for someone coming from a tier 2 or 3 EMS provider that's looking to take the next step in their career.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship or be Green Card holders, to be considered for this position.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $130-160K is our target range.
- Excellent variable compensation that includes unlimited - uncapped commissions.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.