Vice President & GM Medical PCBA's Mexico
DCSI is recruiting for a Vice President & General Manager to run a steadily growing and profitable volume PCBA manufacturing site in Northern Baja region of Mexico that heavily supports the medical device sector. This position will lead a team of a few hundred employees and multiple SMT lines for a highly respected and global electronics manufacturing organization. You'll have the opportunity to be part of a team that is experiencing solid growth and has the potential to double its revenue. We're looking for a senior level PCBA manufacturing professional who has a proven track record of managing and growing operations in Mexico with an emphasis on medical device products. You'll report to a great boss who is highly respected by his team and in the industry and for a stand-out EMS player with an impressive global footprint and story.
- BS degree is preferred although a BA degree with technical experience may be suitable & higher education such as an MBA is preferred.
- 15+ years in leading PCBA manufacturing operations with at least 3 years experience doing this in Mexico.
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and experience working directly with the FDA on class II & III medical and life sciences products is required.
- You must be able to speak conversational Spanish and fluency is preferred, as is a Mexican National for this career opportunity.
- This position is located in Mexico and will require someone living and working there, although it might be possible to commute across the boarder.
- Currently P&L experience of at least $50m is required and multiple site experience would be a plus.
- Realistic first years income can range from $200-275K.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience - $150-200K is our target range.
- 20-25% target bonus available that can go considerably higher based upon achievement.
- Excellent long-term benefits and relocation assistance.
- Potential housing available for individual and/or family.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.