Sr. Global Quality Leader - Directorship Career Path
DCSI is partnering with one a highly respected, profitable, stable and growing electronics manufacturing services provider with an impressive global footprint, in their search for a Sr. Quality Engineering Manager slated to become a Director within 6 months. We're looking for a senior level, seasoned quality leader that has the ability to travel domestically and internationally and support global PCBA/SMT sites. This position with provide you the ability to work in sites manufacturing EV's (Electric Vehicles), complex Networking & Communications products, IOT, AI, Embedded and Rugged products, Medical Devices and Biotech, Industrial, Aerospace and Consumer, and more. We're also looking for someone that has had experience and overall knowledge of ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, and AS 9100, APQP. This is a high visibility role that reports directly into a global Vice President and will be a fast track promotion to a Director level role for the right person. If you're ready to start a long-term career with an EMS provider with ethics, outstanding leadership, and a great business plan, we'd like to talk with you as soon as possible.
- BS or BA degree is required & higher education would be preferred. Ideally BSEE, MSEE, MBA
- 10+ years in progressive quality engineering leading PCBA manufacturing operations with at least 3 years experience in a management role.
- Exceptional working understanding and experience supporting ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, APQP, and AS9100.
- Our ideal executive will have a well rounded background in Quality Systems, Safety, as well as working knowledge of Operations and Supply Chain. We're looking for someone that can travel (when needed) to manufacturing and design sites and immediately help identify bottle necks and issues across all manufacturing, not just in quality.
- This position will be a remote position and can be located in the United States, Mexico, Asia or Eastern European countries.
- Preference will be given to multi-lingual executives who speak English as well as possibly Mandarin, Spanish, German or other European languages.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally, between 20-40% of the time at peak times.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience & $150-200K is our target range but can go higher for the appropriately qualified professional.
- 25% target bonus available that can go considerably higher based upon achievement.
- Excellent long-term benefits and defined career path to Director within 6 months for a solid performing professional.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.