Sr. Director Life Sciences Engineering Services Business Development
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 40 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for a Sr. Director of New Business Development over Life Sciences & Engineering Services to work remotely with a global leader within the electronics industry. This role will include managing and continuing to build a robust domestic sales team selling electronics manufacturing services which include design and engineering through high level assembly and volume manufacturing, within the life sciences sector. Our client is a steadily expanding electronics manufacturing services provider that has an exceptional global reputation for outstanding service.
- BS or BA college degree is preferred however 5 + years of relevant industry experience may work as well.
- Proven track record of selling EMS, PCBA, SMT & most importantly, Design Engineering Services into the Life Sciences and Medical Instrumentation markets is required.
- Minimum of 5 years years of experience in a in a new business development role within the EMS industry and ability to articulate your business wins in the $25m+ per account.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: 175-200K USD is our target range.
- Generous Commission and excellent variable on top of base salary.
- Long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.