REMOTE Software Engineering Manager - Digital & Autonomous Driving
DCSI is recruiting for a remotely located Software Engineering Manager within the transportation industry and in support of autonomous driving, IoT, cloud applications. This position will be within a very high growth OEM within a global transportation technology and products provider. This position can be a REMOTE position and will be responsible for managing a moderate team of SW Engineers in the US and Asia. The ideal SW Manager will have expertise in end-to-end design, programming and development inn direct support of this digital business unit in the transportation industry and all of the technology developed and employed is in direct support of autonomous diving.
- BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering, or BSEE degree is preferred & higher education such as an MSEE is preferred.
- 7+ years experience as a Software Engineering Manager is required, and direct experience managing a remote and multi-national team is required.
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent skills with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies such as AWS RDS, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and supporting engineering of PCB's, PCBA's and both digital and analog applications. Overall exceptional working knowledge of digital electronics is needed.
- Strong business acumen and general understanding and experience in the development of IoT and digital applications is preferred as is current or prior experience within the Automotive, Transportation, EV or eMobility sector.
- Bas salary range is dependent upon experience/location - $150-165K is our target range.
- 20% target bonus available. Bonuses have paid out between 130-200% within the past 3 years.
- Excellent long-term deferred compensation equal to 10% of your base salary annually - the value of which has experienced more than10% increase in value year over year.
- Exceptional benefits and relocation assistance.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for more of our current openings and to learn more about our global executive search firm.