Quality Engineering Manager - Precision Machining
Updated: Sep 29
DCSI is actively interviewing to identify and place a Quality Engineering Manager in a world-class precision machining operations that will be located in the Bay Area. In this role, you'll be working in a facility that's high volume and high tech running 3 shifts. Some of the product mix you'll be responsible include semiconductor capitol equipment, automotive, healthcare and aerospace. This facility offers rapid prototyping, mechanical assembly and precision CNC horizontal and vertical machining and turning capabilities. In this role you'll have the opportunity to lead a growing team and work on some of the worlds most cutting edge products and have a well defined career path with a globally established company.
- 10+ years of experience in precision machining and 7+ years of hands on Quality Management experience in a CNC / precision machine shop.
- Must have outstanding communication skills, strong leadership and mentoring of a large team - this position will have over 50 people reporting into it.
- Experience working directly in the semiconductor field or supporting semiconductor capital equipment manufacturing is extremely desireable.
- We're ideally only looking for executives that are currently located in the Bay Area of California or possibly Southern California.
- Prefer lean manufacturing background, 6-sigma certification.
- Proven expertise reading and interpreting blue prints and GD&T is mandatory.
- Strong hands on experience with SPC, GRR, FMEA, CPK and Root Cause Analysis tools.
- This position is only available to those with US Citizenship who are ITAR compliant.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience & $150-170K is our target range.
- 30% target bonus available that can go considerably higher based upon achievement.
- Excellent long-term benefits and possible relocation assistance.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.