Product & Innovation Manager, eMobility, Pacific NW
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 30 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for one of the most exciting and disruptive companies we've had the opportunity to support in a long time. We have an immediate need for an entrepreneurial minded Product & Innovation Manager that can help launch eMobility products in the transportation industry, as well as help identify future products and markets to create and launch into. This is an opportunity to join a start-up division within a world class transportation industry OEM that is global and highly profitable. This eMobility division already has massive pre-orders and back-log of demand and we're ideally looking someone that can hit the ground running to help build this multi-billion dollar business as an early team member reporting to a C-Suite company officer.
We're looking for someone with between 5-15+ years of automotive, trucking, transportation experience with at least 3+ years in electrification of products in this segment. Our ideal professional will have worked with from concept to product launch on multiple electrification products for the transportation industry such as powertrains, electrified hub motors, electrified transmissions or other similar products. This position will be located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest where the taxes are extremely favorable. If you have solid professional experience as outlined above, and are interested in a long-term career with a rapidly expanding company, we'd like to hear from you!
- BSEE, BSME, BSIE or similar technical degrees are required for this role. Preference given to those with a MSEE and an MBA degree would be a plus.
- Proven track record of partnering with the development of innovative electrification of products that were launched into the transportation industry such as electrical power distribution and protection, large format high voltage DC batteries, etc...
- Electrical System Design experience is required for this position.
- Strong business sense and ability to partner with innovation and potential future product demand and market share is needed.
- The ability to relocate to the Pacific Northwest.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $140-175K is our target range.
- Excellent bonus potential that has a target of 20% but can be more than double that.
- Longterm incentive ESOP/Equity building that is truly unparalleled in this industry.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings.