PCBA Global Account/Sales Operations Managers needed
If you have at least 10 years of experience in sales, sales operations, business development, or global key account management, within the electronics manufacturing industry - this post is for you. We're looking to partner with professionals that have between 10-15 years of technical customer management, and/or sales operations management experience. We have a 20+ years relationship with our client and they've asked us to source for multiple EMS professionals on the way up in their career that have experience managing customers in the Life Sciences, Industrial, or Aerospace & Defense markets. and we are actively sourcing for a New Business Development Director to work remotely/virtually from the Western US, preferably in the Bay Area.
In this exceptional role you will be responsible for managing large scale global customers with P&L's of at least $50m and can be as large as $500m in annual revenue. You'll have sales P&L responsibility and while working remotely, you'll need to travel between 30-50% to support your customer. Most travel will be domestic with a couple of international annually.
- BS or BA degree is required and preference given to those with advanced degrees in engineering or finance.
- Proven track record of managing domestic and international customers while employed for an EMS/PCBA services provider.
- Must have experience managing customers in any of the following markets: Aerospace & Defense, Life Sciences, or Industrial markets, is required.
- Outstanding work ethic, professional demeanor and proven customer facing experience is needed.
- Must currently be living/working in the Western US.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship or be Green Card holders, to be considered for this position.
- Preference given to those with solid and upwardly mobile careers and ideally we're targeting those with 10-15 years of professional relevant experience.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $135-165K is our target.
- Excellent bonus structure on top of base salary.
- Excellent long-term benefits & clearly defined career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.