ODM Product Manager over Networking products
DCSI is recruiting for a Full life cycle Networking Product Manager for a very high growth OEMODM division within a global electronics manufacturing services provider. This opportunity, which can be remotely located (preference given to those in the Bay Area of California) will work within this division partnering with design, NPI, and manufacturing in the release of partially built and customizable networking white boxes - to full design through production life cycle networking products. In this role, which requires at least 7 years of networking/rack experience from an OEM like Juniper, Cisco, NetApp or similar, or hybrid EMS/OEM background, you'll help continue to build this division. Customers will range from tier one's like Apple, LinkedIn, Facebook, Amazon and more to smaller tier two OEM's. This division experienced more than 50% growth last year alone and this position is being added to support that growth.
You'll have the opportunity work with a world class electronics company with an outstanding business plan and report to a great boss who is highly respected by his team and in the industry.
- BSEE, BSME degree is preferred although a BA degree with technical experience may be suitable & higher education such as an MBA is preferred.
- 7+ years experience in product management over networking products is a critical "must have" requirement as you'll own product development for this entire division.
- Technical experience/understanding of the design, NPI, and production of networking and rack mount networking products.
- Ability to hit the ground running and have life cycle experience from cradle to grave of this products. You will work in a large ODM/OEM division within this company but will own the Networking business and customers.
- This position will be a 'work remote' opportunity, but preference will be given to those located in the Bay Area of California, possibly other major US hubs and will have 20-25% travel, some international, when it's permitted.
- Strong business acumen and understanding or direct P&L experience is needed.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience/location - $150-175K is our target range.
- 15%% target bonus available that can go considerably higher based upon achievement.
- Excellent long-term benefits and relocation assistance.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.