Director of Account Management - Embedded & Rugged Computing OEM - RTP, North Carolina
Updated: May 5
DCSI is conducting a talent acquisition search for an electronics OEM with multiple sites including the Northeastern US, North Carolina, Asia and Europe. Our long-time Client/Partner's products include Embedded Computing, Ruggedized Computing and Software Services and Electronics Components. We're looking for a very entrepreneurial and innovative Director of Account Management that has the will manage a team of 10 inside sales/account managers split between two sites. We're looking for someone with at least 10+ years of progressive experience leading, mentoring and managing a team of Account Managers and someone that has the ability to be consistently promoted. This position can be located in the Raleigh Durham, RTP area of North Carolina or surrounding areas along the East Coast.
Ideally you'll have a solid working knowledge of managing large key accounts, perhaps an engineering or technical background and then moved into a Manager of Program Managemewnt or Key Account Management role. You will need at least 10 years of tangible program management - key account management leadership experience and our preference is that you've managed accounts in embedded computing, ruggedized computing, industrial computing, storage and servers, and software.
- BS/BA degree is preferred.
- 10+ years in progressively more and more challenging roles in Management of Program Managers or Key Account Managers.
- Current or prior experience in verticals such as Embedded Computing, Ruggedized Computing, Edge Computing, IoT, Servers and Software supporting these products.
- Your experience can come from the EMS/PCBA industry or other closely related technical OEM company focused on these verticals/products.
- Requires either a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience is targeted from $140-175K.
- Bonus/Commission structure that can enable you to earn up to an additional $50K.
- Outstanding company benefits, ability to use a company jet for private travel between US sites.
- Outstanding company culture and long-term well defined career path.
- Excellent long-term benefits and relocation assistance.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings.