New Business Development Director - Life Sciences/Medical
DCSI is now recruiting for a very long-term EMS client/partner of more than 20 years, for a Remotely located Director of New Business Development . This role will enable you to use your background in medical devices, single use medical devices, life sciences and medical diagnostic products, and close deals along the Western region of the US. Ideally this role would be located almost anywhere along the West coast from Seattle to San Diego, NV or CO as the territory will be the Western region. In this newly created position due to market expansion, you'll report directly to a Senior Director of this segment and be part of an expanding team, currently with about 6 other members. Your role will be to bring technical expertise and a proven track record of winning new business within this space. This is an outstanding role and one that has a long-term career trajectory for multiple promotional opportunities.
- BS/BA degree is a must have requirement and a higher education such as an MBA is preferred
- 5+ years New Business Development experience in electronics manufacturing / SMT selling into medical device companies, medical and lab diagnostic and life sciences are required.
- Exceptional customer facing and presentation skills combined with strong technical knowledge of what's possible, and what isn't in regards to design & engineering of these products.
- Virtual location that requires you're living and working in the Western US.
- This position will be restricted to those with US Citizenship and residency in the US or EMEA citizens at this time.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience - $160-175K+.
- Uncapped commission plan ($300K + is possible in this role).
- Excellent long-term benefits.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.