Manufacturing Operations Director/PCBA - Texas
Are you interested in stepping up into a Manufacturing Operations Director role for a steadily expanding CEM/EMS provider that will foster your career and provide you with promotional opportunities? Do you have the desire to lead a growing team that supports medical and aerospace products in a medium mix and medium volume manufacturing facility? How about working and living in one of the lowest cost states in the US and for an outstanding boss that has a great reputation? This position is a hands manufacturing role that will require high energy and passion for the EMS industry If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we'd like to hear from you immediately.
- BS or BA degree is required & higher education such as an MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years in leading PCBA manufacturing operations with at least 3 years experience supporting ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820 and AS9100.
- Prefer lean manufacturing background, 6-sigma certification.
- Ability to articulate your leadership style and success in managing manufacturing teams and improving manufacturing yields.
- This position is located in central Texas and will require someone living and working there - relocation assistance is available for a highly qualified executive.
- P&L experience is preferred.
- This position is only available to those with US Citizenship who are ITAR compliant.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience & $130-150K is our target range.
- 15% target bonus available that can go considerably higher based upon achievement.
- Excellent long-term benefits and relocation assistance.
- Relocation assistance may be available for a highly qualified executive.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.