Life Sciences Engineering Manager
If you are a life sciences engineering leader that's looking for a long-term, meaningful career change - one that will expose you to the worlds most cutting edge In Vitro Diagnostic Instrumentation and life sciences solutions that can help fight the pandemic and more - this is your moment.
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 30 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for two people: 1 is a Life Sciences Engineering Manager that has the ability to partner with a growing strategic team focused on product development, innovation, design & engineering - the manufacturing of cutting edge life sciences products for global medical and health technology companies. Second is a Technical Business Development Executive that has an exceptional background in selling design & engineering capabilities as well as manufacturing of PCBA/Electronics Manufacturing Services, into the Life Sciences and health tech companies. These positions would be best located in the Raleigh Durham, NC area.
- BSEE, MSEE or BS Physics, BioChemistry or similar BS degree is preferred.
- Proven track record of product development specifically related toward IVD Instrumentation, designing and engineering in partnership with key global life sciences, diagnostics and biomedical companies, or selling EMS, PCBA & SMT design, engineering and manufacturing services into the this sector market is required.
- Ability to relocate to the RTP, NC area or currently residing there.
- Preference given to those with molecular biology concepts & workflows, and life sciences instrument development.
- 10+ years of experience in an engineering role in this sector or new business development role within the EMS industry and ability to articulate your business wins to major companies in this space.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship or be Green Card holders, to be considered for this position.
- Preference given to those with solid and upwardly mobile careers rooting from contract electronics manufacturing, life sciences, biomedical or similar health technology companies.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $135-175K is our target range.
- Excellent variable/bonus on top of base salary.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.