Life Sciences Design/Mfg Engineering Manager - RTP, NC
If you are a life sciences engineering leader that's looking for a long-term, meaningful career change - one that will expose you to the worlds most cutting edge In Vitro Diagnostic Instrumentation Product Development & Life Sciences Manufacturing - this is your moment.
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more decades of high technology recruiting experience and we are actively sourcing for a Life Sciences Design Engineering & Product Development Manager. This exciting career opportunity will be responsible for partnering with the top biomedical and IVD product companies in the world on assisting with new product design and development and helping bring to life new cutting edge products. We're also looking for someone that can serve as a Life Sciences expert and can partner with medical diagnostics & biomedical companies in an advisory capacity. This position will be located in the greater Raleigh Durham, NC area.
- BSEE, prefer MSEE or BS Physics, BioChemistry or similar BSME or similar degree is preferred.
- Proven track record of product development specifically related toward IVD Instrumentation, designing and engineering in partnership with key global life sciences, diagnostics and biomedical companies is required.
- Either living in or ability to relocate to the RTP, NC area.
- Preference given to those with molecular biology concepts & workflows, and life sciences instrument development.
- 10+ years of experience in a design, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering role in this sector.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship or be Green Card holders, to be considered for this position.
- Preference given to those with solid and upwardly mobile careers rooting from contract electronics manufacturing, life sciences, biomedical or similar health technology companies.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $135-175K is our target range.
- Excellent variable/bonus on top of base salary.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
- Relocation assistance is available.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.