ISO 13485 Quality Director needed for PCBA Operation
DCSI is partnering with one a highly respected, profitable, stable and growing EMS provider with an impressive global footprint, in their search for a Quality Engineering Director. This would be a great opportunity in this Leap Year to make your move into a career that has the ability to move upward through promotional opportunities, work with a fantastic VP/GM who is highly respected by his peers and team. Our global EMS partner is experiencing solid organic growth and is in need of a quality engineering leader that is highly proficient in partnering with the FDA on the manufacturing of class II & III medical and life sciences products. We're also looking for someone that has had experience supporting the Military and Aerospace industry - overall knowledge of ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, and AS 9100 are needed. If you're ready to start a long-term career with an EMS provider with ethics, outstanding leadership, and a great business plan, we'd like to talk with you as soon as possible.
- BS or BA degree is required & higher education would be preferred.
- 10+ years in progressive quality engineering leading PCBA manufacturing operations with at least 3 years experience in a management role.
- Exceptional working understanding and experience supporting ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820 and AS9100.
- Ability to articulate your leadership style and success in managing quality engineering teams and improving yields - reducing scrap.
- This position is located in central Texas and will require someone living and working there - relocation assistance is available for a highly qualified executive.
- This position is only available to those with US Citizenship who are ITAR compliant.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience & $130-150K is our target range.
- 15% target bonus available that can go considerably higher based upon achievement.
- Excellent long-term benefits and relocation assistance.
- Relocation assistance may be available for a highly qualified executive.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.