Health Tech / Life Sciences Dir. Bus. Development
Updated: Jan 13
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 30 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for a Life Sciences Technical Business Development and Marketing executive to work remotely or preferably from the Raleigh Durham, NC area. Our client is a steadily expanding electronics technology design, engineering and manufacturer with a very large global footprint and is partnering with the leaders in life sciences and health tech to bring cutting edge products from concept to the marketplace. In this challenging and exciting role, you'll be responsible to for partnering directly with a team of biomedical, life sciences and electronics manufacturing engineers in a joint technical partnership selling design, engineering and manufacturing, PCBA, SMT services to customers in this space. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a world class manufacturing team and help support new business development, growth of existing customers business, all while bringing technical credibility to the sales process. If you have solid professional experience supporting life sciences, biomedical and health tech products and are interested in a long-term career with a rapidly expanding company, we'd like to hear from you!
- BSEE or similar BS degree is preferred however 10 + years of relevant industry experience may work as well.
- Proven track record of selling EMS, PCBA & SMT services into the medical device, life sciences, health tech and biomedical markets is required.
- Must be able to relocate to the greater Raleigh Durham, NC area or potentially work remote although significant travel will be required.
- 10+ years of experience in a in a new business development role within the EMS industry and ability to articulate your business wins in the life sciences sector.
- Preference given to those with molecular biology concepts & workflows, and life sciences instrument development.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship or be Green Card holders, to be considered for this position.
- Preference given to those with solid and upwardly mobile careers rooting from contract electronics manufacturing, life sciences, biomedical or health tech companies.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $150-175K is our target range.
- Excellent variable on top of base salary.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.