Director of Robotics/Automation Engineering
DCSI is known as one of the most trusted and respected global search firms in the world and we are starting a search for a Director of Robotics & Automation Engineering. This position will be responsible for formally building an actual Robotics & Automation division within a global and well established company. In this role you'll be responsible for a handful of existing engineers who are working on robotics and automation products, but will now be rolled up in this new division, as well as hiring an additional robotics team. This position is about as good as it gets for someone that has foresight into what future electronics manufacturing robotics and automation trends will look like, anticipate this and create and roll-out a global strategy. We're looking for someone with at least 10+ years of robotics and industrial automation experience, team leadership and management, as well as at least 2+ years implementing a robotics strategy for an electronics manufacturing company. This position can be VIRTUALLY LOCATED - preference will be given to those living in close proximity to a major airport.
- 10+ years of experience in robotics engineering and automation is required.
- Proven track record of building a robotics and automation division including staffing is required.
- BS in an engineering discipline and preference given to those with advanced engineering degree's and specialization in robotics and automation engineering.
- MBA would be a major plus.
- Must have outstanding communication industry foresight and vision and the ability to roll-out a global robotics strategy and build a team around you as you do this.
- Experience supporting global electronics manufacturing, warehousing, the semiconductor industry, medical and health tech robotics are needed for this role.
- While this position will be virtual, ideal locations would be the greater Seattle area, greater Portland area, Bay Area or Southern California, or New England.
- This position is only available to those with US Citizenship who are ITAR compliant.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience & $200-210K is our target range.
- 30% target bonus available that can go considerably higher based upon achievement.
- Equity component
- Excellent long-term benefits and possible relocation assistance.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.