Director of Business Development DACH Region - PCBA's
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 40 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for 2 Director's of New Business Development to work within the DACH region selling electronics manufacturing services which include design and engineering through high level assembly and volume manufacturing. We're looking for one person to sell into the Aerospace and Defense sector with a big focus on Germany. The other role will sell into Industrial accounts - both throughout EMEA. Our client is a steadily expanding electronics manufacturing services provider that has an exceptional global reputation for outstanding service. In this new business development role, you'll be responsible to for identifying and closing deals in the $10-20m Euro's per account, level.
- BS or BA college degree is preferred however 5 + years of relevant industry experience may work as well.
- Proven track record of selling EMS, PCBA & SMT services into the aerospace & defense and industrial markets is required.
- Minimum of 5 years years of experience in a in a new business development role within the EMS industry and ability to articulate your business wins in the $10-20m per account.
- Currently fluent in English and German - preference given to those living in Germany or the DACH region.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: 125-140K Euros is our target range.
- Guarantee on commissions for the first 6 months of employment.
- Excellent variable on top of base salary.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.