Director New Business Development - PCBA's & Complex Engineering
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 40 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for a Director of New Business Development to work remotely or preferably from the Southwestern US, AZ, NM, S-Cal. Our client is a steadily expanding electronics technology engineering and manufacturer with outstanding capabilities in Defense & Aerospace, Medical and Industrial as well as strengths in complex engineering and gold. In this new business development role, you'll be responsible to for partnering directly with a great hands on selling/leader VP of Sales and electronics manufacturing team that will help you identify and close deals in the $2-5m per account, level. We're open to professionals looking to start off a career in electronics manufacturing of seasoned PCBA/SMT new business development professionals, looking for a more specialized and highly agile single site manufacturing organization to sell for.
- BS or BA college degree is preferred however 5 + years of relevant industry experience may work as well.
- Proven track record of selling EMS, PCBA & SMT services into the medical device, aerospace & defense, and industrial markets is preferred.
- 3 years to 20+ years of experience in a in a new business development role within the EMS industry and ability to articulate your business wins in the $2-10m per account.
- Preference given to those with molecular biology concepts & workflows, and life sciences instrument development.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship or be Green Card holders, to be considered for this position.
- Ideal GEOGRAPHY would be someone in the Southwestern US such as AZ, NM or S-Cal.
- Preference given to those with solid and upwardly mobile careers rooting from contract electronics manufacturing companies.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $100-130K is our target range.
- Excellent variable on top of base salary.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.