Business Development Exec's needed Aerospace & Defense
DCSI is a global executive search firm with more than 30 years combined experience and we are actively sourcing for Multiple New Business Development executives to work remotely/virtually from the South/Southeastern US. Our client is a steadily expanding conglomeration of robust global electronics companies focused on the Aerospace & Defense industries. These particular opportunities will be remote/virtual roles and can reside in Texas, Florida, Alabama or other potential Southeastern geography. In these roles you'll be responsible to for selling PCBA, SMT, Design & Engineering services into your long-term A&D customers and contacts. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a world class manufacturing team and help support new business development, growth of existing customers business, all while working from a home office. If you have solid professional experience supporting A&D products and are interested in a long-term career with a rapidly expanding company, we'd like to hear from you!
- BSEE or similar BS degree is preferred however 10 + years of relevant industry experience may work as well.
- Proven track record of selling EMS, PCBA & SMT services into the Aerospace & Defense market is required.
- Must currently be living/working in TX, AL, FL or other Southeastern geography as this is the target territory you'll be covering.
- 10+ years of experience in a in a new business development role within the EMS industry and ability to articulate your business wins to major commercial aerospace OEM's and top tier primes.
- ITAR compliance is needed - all applicants must have US Citizenship or be Green Card holders, to be considered for this position.
- Preference given to those with solid and upwardly mobile careers rooting from contract electronics manufacturing, aerospace & defense companies.
- Proven tangible accomplishments that you can articulate in your resume is needed. Please include these details in your resume submittal.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience: $180-200K is our target range.
- Excellent variable that can realistically add another 20-50% of base salary.
- Excellent long-term benefits & career advancement opportunities based upon performance
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other EMS colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com for more of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.