Autonomous Driving/IoT Supporting Hardware Engineer
DCSI is recruiting for a Hardware Engineer within the transportation industry and in support of autonomous driving and IoT, cloud applications. This position will be within a very high growth OEM within a global transportation technology and products provider. This will be located in the Pacific Northwest in a very favorable tax geography. We're ideally looking for someone with a mix of HW and SW experience that can help design digital IoT products with multiple sensors, serving as an information gateway, that will send information to the cloud for remote monitoring of transportation mediums. If you're looking for a career that literally has the ability to make an impact and change the world, this is your change. All of the technology developed and employed is in direct support of autonomous diving.
- BSEE, BSME degree is preferred & higher education such as an MSEE is preferred.
- 7+ years experience in RF development is a must have requirement.
- Multiple years of experience in NPI and ability to articulate your success in the development and launch of a variety of RF products and applications, preferably within automotive or the transportation industry in general.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and supporting engineering of PCB's, PCBA's and both digital and analog applications. Overall exceptional working knowledge of digital electronics is needed.
- Strong business acumen and general understanding of P&L is desirable.
- Either currently living/working in the Pacific Northwest - Portland, OR area, or ability to immediately live and work there.
- Base salary range is dependent upon experience/location - $130-150K is our target range.
- 15% target bonus available. Bonuses have paid out between 130-200% within the past 3 years.
- Excellent long-term deferred compensation equal to 10% of your base salary annually - the value of which has experienced more than10% increase in value year over year.
- Exceptional benefits and relocation assistance.
TO APPLY Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-773-1800 Ext 1003. If you're either not qualified or interested, please feel free to forward this email as appropriate to other colleagues that you feel may be qualified. All qualified applicants will be contacted confidentially. Visit www.dcsiconsultants.com/careers for many of our current openings. If you'd like to stop receiving emails like this, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line.