VP of Operations to become COO
DCSI is actively conducting a retained search for a Vice President of Operations that is slated to become a Chief Operating Officer for a high mix and low volume electronics manufacturer in their Bay Area location. This is an outstanding $300K + opportunity to join a successful and profitable smaller electronics company focused on very high reliability products such as medical class II & III & Life Sciences, Biomedical, Lasers, Optics & Instrumentation. This position will server as an instrumental role partnering with the CEO to support heavy operational upgrades such as implementation of processes and lean and preparing for continued organic and inorganic growth. This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to put you in position of power over not only your future, but the further development and expansion of an outstanding company looking to more than double in size.
- 15+ years progressive engineering into operations leadership experience within EMS/CEM industry experience supporting very complex design and engineering and Medical Class II & III, Life Sciences products.
- Must be able to articulate your strong leadership skills with tangible examples and have a commanding presences in all aspects of manufacturing and operations. High preference will be given toward someone with a strong design and engineering career that progressed into operations.
- Proven expertise in Mergers and Acquisition is needed, evaluating and expanding operations in lower cost geographies such as Mexico is preferred.
- Direct P&L experience is required of at least $100mm up to $500mm.
- BSEE, BSME, BSIE degrees are preferred and an MBA is preferred.
- Ability to live and work in the Bay Area is a must as this position will reside in the greater Bay Area of California
- US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED for this opportunity.
- Strong desire to be part of a solidly growing full turn-key concept design and engineering & full electronics manufacturing company.
- We're ideally looking for someone that has a proven track record of implementing manufacturing processes, lean manufacturing concepts, maximizing ROI while rapidly expanding the size of a high reliability life sciences, Biomedical, or medical class II & III electronics company. This position will have equal impact and responsibility for developing and fostering an outstanding company culture as well as growing the company organically as well as through future mergers/acquisitions. This role will best suit someone with a mix of design engineering experience and operations who will be able to manage and redefine company culture between a robust engineering team and manufacturing operations. This is absolutely a legacy creating career move for someone that is experienced in and interested in working with a smaller provider in the pursuit of making it a much larger one.
- Base salary range is $200-230K+US
- Up to a 40% + bonus & high value equity component (total compensation will range from $300- $1m +)
- Excellent long-term benefits
- Relocation assistance
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in confidence to Jerry Damron, President, DCSI via email@example.com. This role is a fast moving and highly urgent search and qualified executives will be contacted immediately.
If you've received this email you're subscribed to DCSI's career page and notification service. If you would like to be removed from receiving these emails, please email back with REMOVE in the subject line, or email me directly, firstname.lastname@example.org.